Antelope sirloin with black beans, sweet white corn, green onion and fresh cilantro are the perfect ingredients for the makings of a delicious southwestern inspired taco.
- 1 lb finely chopped antelope sirloin
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup sweet white corn (frozen or fresh)
- ½ cup diced green onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chipotle cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6-8 Corn tortillas
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and garlic to your skillet. Add antelope to pan and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add corn, black beans, green onions, cilantro and all seasonings. Stir together and continue cooking until antelope is cooked thoroughly. Remove from heat.
- Heat remaining tablespoon olive oil in a small non stick skillet and quickly flash fry your corn tortillas. Remove from oil and pat tortillas with a paper towel to remove additional oil. Sprinkle one side of each tortilla with parmesan cheese.
Serve antelope filling in a warm tortilla and enjoy with your favorite salsa, guacamole or all by themselves.