With fall hunting upon us, we tend to have a lot of waterfowl filling up the refrigerator. The best time to cook anything is right away when it’s fresh. So a recipe that we love and our friends love is an easy to cook up recipe that will leave you with zero leftovers and extra room in the freezer.
- 6 Goose Breasts
- Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki
- McCormick Grill Mates – Southwest
- BBQ Sauce (optional)
- Cut 6 breasts into 1 ½ chunks. Marinade 1/2 of the breast meat in Soy Vay’s Veri Veri Teriyaki sauce and marinade the other half using the McCormick’s Grill Mates powder packet. Marinate for up to 30 minutes or 24 hours.
- Heat BBQ to high and be sure that it’s good and hot before BBQ’ing skewered meat.
- Cut 1 ½ inch slices of bacon. Skewer goose meat and bacon slices until skewers are full.
- BBQ skewer’s until meat and bacon is cooked thoroughly. Be sure not to overcook goose meat.
- Remove from skewers and cover in your favorite BBQ sauce and serve immediately.