This Antelope Stir Fry is easy to make and you can easily add other vegetables to the dish such as broccoli or canned baby corn cobs. Substitute the antelope meat for elk or venison. Enjoy!
- 2 lbs antelope roast sliced thin
- 2 Cups Rice (cook as directed on package)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup sweet mini bell peppers chopped
- 1 small white onion diced
- 8oz sliced water chestnuts drained
- 6 green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the antelope and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic, sweet peppers and white onion and cook an additional 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the water chestnuts. In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and ginger. Add to antelope mixture and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens. Serve over hot cooked rice. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Enjoy and Happy New Year ~Kristy