This Asian inspired stir-fry dish is another one of our favorite Canada Goose recipes to serve up for the family or a special occasion. Be sure to garnish with roasted cashews, fresh mint, green onion and a few sliced green chilies.
Canada Goose Marinade
Take 4 breasts and chop into 1/2 inch to 1/4 inch cubes. Marinade meat for 24 hours.
- 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 small green chili sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves sliced thin
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 goose breasts
- 1-2 cups raw unsalted cashews
- 8oz pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint (extra for garnish)
- 1 green chili sliced thin (optional)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 1 white onion diced
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 cups Bok Choy chopped
- 8oz sliced water chestnuts
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- salt and pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2-3 cups cooked short grain rice
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add raw cashews. Roast the cashews in skillet until browned. Be careful not to burn. Remove and set aside when done.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of oil and cook marinated breast meat until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add remainder of oil to pan and cook onions, garlic and bell pepper for about 3 minutes. Stir in pineapple, water chestnuts, ginger, mint and Bok Choy. Continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes.
- Gently add the goose meat to the vegetables and stir together. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- In a large serving bowl or platter add the cooked rice. Top the rice with the goose stir-fry and garnish with roasted cashews, fresh mint leaves, chopped green onion and sliced green chilies.