Simple, quick and flavorful peppercorn elk sirloin skewers with sweet onion and cherry tomatoes.
- 6 elk sirloins steaks
- 6 slices pepper bacon
- McCormick Grill Mates Peppercorn & Garlic Marinade
- 1 large sweet onion
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- Rub McCormick’s Grill Mates Peppercorn & Garlic seasoning on both sides of meat. Marinade for 1 hour.
- Cut steaks into 1 inch peices. Cut bacon into 1 inch pieces. Skewer elk, bacon, elk, bacon until you fill the skewer.
- Chop 1 onion into large 2 inch pieces and skewer. Skewer cherry tomatos. Season onion and tomatos with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Heat barbeque to high heat. Grille elk skewers, onion skewers and tomato skewers for about 4/5 minutes on each side. You might need to remove tomatos early. Remove from grille and serve up with your favorite side salad.