Quick and delicious Thursday night football Velveeta Queso Dip Mini Venison Tacos topped with cucumbers, green chilies, onion and tomatoes!
- 1 lb Ground Venison
- 1/2 Can Coors Light (or any light beer)
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- Mini Corn Tortillas (lightly fried)
Cook ground venison in skillet until browned. Add 1/2 can of beer, cumin, garlic powder and chili powder. Stir together and cook until liquid evaporates.
- 1 PKG (16 oz) Kraft Velveeta Cheese
- 1 Can (10 oz) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
Combine undrained tomatoes and Velveeta in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until Velveeta is melted completely and mixture is blended, stirring frequently.
- Green Chilies