This curry bison and vegetables recipe is extremely easy to make and takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. I make this recipe at least once a week using ground bison, ground elk or just plain old vegetables. ~Enjoy!
- 1 pound ground bison
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup brussels sprouts, fined chopped
- 3 carrots, julienned into thin strips
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 6 asparagus spears, cut into thirds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- 1/4 cup lite coconut milk (optional)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Salt, season to taste
Heat a skillet over medium heat and brown ground bison until fully cooked. Remove the ground bison from the skillet and set aside. Melt coconut oil in skillet and add brussels sprouts, carrots, cabbage and asparagus spears. Sauté vegetables until softened about 7-8 minutes. Add ground bison to vegetables and stir together. Mix in yellow curry powder and coconut milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and finish with a pinch of pink sea salt. Serve over steamed rice or nothing at all.