Another simple recipe for what to cook for dinner with your goose meat. Simply marinade the goose breast meat with some sweet ingredients and then barbeque with fresh pineapple and a little bacon.
- 2 goose breasts cut into 1″ inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cut into 1″ inch cubes
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1/2 cup Yoshidas Sweet Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Cut goose breasts into 1 inch cubes, put in Ziploc bag and add teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, pineapple juice, ginger, cilantro and red pepper flakes. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Cut bacon and pineapple into 1 inch pieces. (I used thick dry cured bacon)
- Using metal or wood skewers add goose, bacon and pineapple. Repeat until goose, bacon and pineapple are gone.
- Heat barbeque grill to high and be sure that it’s good and hot. Place goose skewers direct on grill. Cook 2-3 minutes on one side. Turn and continue to cook until meat is medium rare and bacon is cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with cooked rice or quinoa.